Tuesday, March 2, 2010

There's a First for Everything!

Okay, okay, okay. My mantra..."I WILL update this blog regularly...I MUST update this blog regularly!!!"
I've always been slightly envious of people who blogged and did it well. I always thought, "What did they blog about and how do they have so much to say?" Well, I guess I'll just blog about the daily/weekly happenings around the DeMar household.

Let's start from the beginning:

My husband James and I were married on November 24, 2007.

We've always had a lot of fun together.

We decided to add on to our family...Xena. Yikes. She was more than a handful.

So...we decided to get rid of her since we would be expecting someone new in our lives.

Here we are on Thanksgiving Day about 5 days before I gave birth. I was due on the 28th of Nov. and I gave birth on the 1st of Dec. at home (yes, on purpose) to our son, Paul William.

Here's our first born, sweet baby. 7 lbs. 5 oz. 20 1/4. inches. I think he's a few days old here.


As all new parents know, sleep deprivation is something that is all too common. James preferred to catch up on his sleep with Paul.

This baby doesn't want to miss out on anything! He's always looking around for us and making sure we're within his sight. He doesn't miss a beat!

His silly faces are becoming much more regular and are very entertaining.



Finally got one of his first smiles on camera!!!

About a month later, I got a REAL smile!

He's starting to look like a little boy...

He loves his Mama but he really loves Daddy.



Tiny but tough! Getting stronger.
It's snowing today. It's the 3rd time it's snowed since his birth. I think he's tired of the cold.

Well, I think those're pretty much all of the Paul highlights. Birth to 3 months. I can't believe it! Well, I'll be back tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. Catie!! I just started a blog like 2 days ago, because I love reading them so much, I thought I would try to write one. I was getting on facebook to add it to my page, and I saw that you added this to your page. I just had to follow and comment. Enjoyed to pictures of sweet little Paul!

    Hope to see you soon!
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paul is so sweet. I am definitely seeing some of the DeMar side of him in some of these pics!

    ReplyDelete