Thursday, May 20, 2010

Matt, you're a shining star!

This past weekend we went up to the farm to celebrate my brother's graduation from law school. It was so much fun! We had some awesome barbeque and the cake that I ordered turned out to be a big hit! I thought that there would be a ton left over but there really wasn't. Phew! Here's the cake, you can't really see the middle but it's the Georgia Law Seal.

Okay, this needs some explanation. Other than his girlfriend, Julie, there's nothing more that my brother loves than cereal. Our awesome cousins, Jennifer and Julianne got him five boxes of cereal so he's pretty set for a while (at least through BAR prep). The last box was "Shining Star" cereal...because that's what he is. So funny.


Paul had a great time. It was his first visit to the farm and he loved being passed from person to person. What a life he leads...



So, lucky us, we get to go BACK this weekend for our annual Farmapalooza. I can't wait...SO excited. I'll need to remember to bring my camera and video camera.

Well, I'm about 10 pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight. Slowly but surely!

That's all for now, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment