Monday, April 19, 2010

Busy, Busy Boy!

At lot has happened since the last post. Paul has gained a pound! Woohoo! It's been exhausting, but worth it and James has been such a support for me. Now, on to the good stuff. I noticed that I have 3 followers now...man, you guys must think we're really interesting people. Okay, Catie. Pressure is on...you have an audience for real now. Oh, BIG congrats to Erin Evans on her baby boy! I know you guys can't wait until he's here. Little boys are such fun!

So, what has happened since I last posted?? Easter?? I can't believe I didn't take any Easter pictures/pictures on Easter. Pictures from around the house will have to do I suppose. I think we broke out the Bumbo a little prematurely a few months ago but I think he's definitely ready for it now. He really likes it. He takes his bath in it but once he's done sitting, he's definitely done. I just can't wait until he can sit on his own for real.



Sunbathing (sorta??). It was such a nice day that day that he just lounged around most of the day (and week) in his diaper. I'm pretty sure he dozed off and I woke him up with my camera. Sorry, buddy.


Not so pleased to be disturbed by the status quo.


Like I said, we've been having such remarkable weather. James and I have been grilling out more regularly and Paul has been having much more outdoors' time. I think he prefers the Spring to the Winter (RE: post 1).



Paul is a really good baby...but there are trying days. Today was one of those days but I was lucky to get a few smiles out of him (and lucky enough to catch it on camera!).


My sister-in-law is taking family portraits of us this Friday. She takes some really amazing photos so I'm really looking forward to having some frame worthy pictures of the baby and all of us. I can't wait! And it'll be nice to see everyone again.

I have a new "project." My brother, Matthew is graduating from law school in a little less than a month and I am heading up planning his party. I'm really looking forward to it. There are going to be between 35-50 people there we're estimating. I have most everything done...it's just going to be a really good time!

Weight update: I've lost another 2 pounds! I'm on track to be a good 5 pounds below my pre-pregnancy weight by the end of June which is encouraging.

That's all for now...thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Catie, way to go on the 1 lb gain! I can totally see it, he is starting to fatten up nicely. :) I am glad you've figured out something that works for you, but sorry it involves pumping because I know that is no fun! Did you try any sort of block feeding?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Catie! We're excited about having a boy too, should be different! Glad everything is working out with feedings now too! The pictures are always so adorable, especially in just his diaper (and the one of him smiling of course) :)

    ReplyDelete